Cover Alert: Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi!

The moment we have all been waiting for! The cover for the entralling second edition to Under The Never Sky. Look no further...

Through The Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Unfortunately, no summary as to yet. It's to be released on January 8th 2013 though. My thoughts on the cover you say, however? Well, I haven't read the first book in the series Under The Never Sky, (I do plan to through it's on my never ending TBR pile!) so I can't really say if story-wise does it fit or anything. Regardless, I do actually really like it. *Sigh* Especially that guy on the cover... who by the way, looks kinda hot right?

Love how the text style is farly similar to the first book.
Love the colours. Love the cover.
Do you love it or hate it?

2 comments:

  1. I like it. Not love, but like. I like the colours and how it fits in well with Under the Never Sky's cover. I recently read the first book and I wasn't the biggest fan, but I liked it enough to want to read the sequel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the first book, love the covers of both, hate the wait for this one to come out in America Y^Y

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!