Random Acts of Kindness: December (My Birthday Month!)

Anotherrr RAK month commences!

Rules:
Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)
Create a wishlist and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}
If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger for their address.
At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

OPEN TO EVERYONE!
--
It's my birthday this month! YES. Im soooooo HAPPY! I'm going to be turning officially 17. I can't wait!!! I thought I'll let you guys know... so you can get me something. If you want. LOL!

Heres my wishlist! :D
(I know it's very short!)

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (US edition)
The Morganville Vampires omnibus edition Vol. 2 by Rachel Caine
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
 If you'd like to get me anything off my wishlist just email me at grippedintobooks[at]gmail[dot]com
Thanks & Happy RAK-ing (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!