New books released this October

A new month brings new books!
Now this October 2011, many thrilling books have been released, sitting in the bookstores waiting for people like you and me to pick it up and indulge!
Here are a few...

Angel Fire by L A Weatherly
1st October 2011
Naked by Kevin Brooks
6th October 2011
Goodreads | Amazon UK

 Lost in Time by Melissa de la Cruz
6th October 2011
Goodreads | Amazon UK 

Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
6th October 2011
Goodreads | Amazon UK

 The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
6th October2011
 Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
7th October2011
Goodreads | Amazon UK

Beautiful Choas by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
 18th October2011
Goodreads | Amazon UK

 The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
21st October 2011
Goodreads | Amazon UK

 My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent
21st October 2011
 Destined by PC & Kristin Cast 
25th October 2011
 
 The Damned by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
27th October 2011
Goodreads | Amazon UK

  Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
 27th October2011
 What do you want to read or need to read?
(NOTE: These are UK releases)

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read The Iron Queen and I still need to read Beautiful Creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books to look forward too! I got Sweetly this week and am hoping to get my hands on The Iron Queen, Angle Fire, The Scorpio Races and maybe Beautiful Chaos if I enjoy Beautiful Darkness :) I better get saving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read The Scorpio Races and Sweetly! And I need to start Beautiful Creatures, and I've just started The Iron Queen. So many good books coming out, and it seems so little time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!