Waiting on Wednesday (30)

The Calling
by Kelley Armstrong

Pages: -
Release Date: April, 2012
Publisher: HarperCollins
Buy the Book: Amazon


Maya Delaney’s paw-print birthmark is the sign of what she truly is a skin-walker. She can run faster, climb higher, and see better than nearly anyone else. Experiencing intense connections with the animals that roam the woods outside her home, Maya knows it’s only a matter of time before she’s able to Shift and become one of them. And she believes there may be others in her small town with surprising talents.

Now, Maya and her friends have been forced to flee from their homes during a forest fire they suspect was deliberately set. Then they’re kidnapped, and after a chilling helicopter crash, they find themselves in the Vancouver Island wilderness with nothing but their extraordinary abilities to help them get back home.


After The Gathering, book 1 in the series of Darkness Rising, I really wanted to read the next book seeing as the last one left me with so many questions!

What are you waiting for?
Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine

8 comments:

  1. I loved the first book, so I am super excited for this one as well. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to get into Kelley Armstrong, I just haven't made it far enough into my TBR list! Great pick! See what I chose over at Fuzzy.Coffee.Books if ya like!
    Courtney
    *new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the Gathering so much that you can't wait for the sequel. I definitely need to read the Gathering now!! =)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this one too! I wasn't a huge fan of the first, but I really want to know what's gonna happen next. Great pick! Love the US covers for this series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Darkest Powers trilogy and I can't wait to get started on these books. Excellent choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. Looking forward to this one too!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kelly Armstrong! I really want to read this series. It sounds kind of like the TV show The Nine Lives of Chloe King in some ways. I really like the cover of The Calling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!