Waiting on Wednesday (27)

Enshadowed
by Kelly Creagh

Pages: 416 pages
Release Date:  January 24th 2012 
Publisher: Atheneum
Buy the Book: Amazon



While Varen remains a prisoner in the dream-world, Isobel is haunted by his memory. He appears to her in her dreams and soon, even in her waking life. But is she just imagining it? Isobel knows she must find a way back to Varen. She makes plans to go to Baltimore. There, she confronts the figure known throughout the world as the Poe Toaster—the same dark man who once appeared to Isobel in her dreams, calling himself "Reynolds."
Isobel succeeds in interrupting the Toaster's ritual and, in doing so, discovers a way to return to the dream-world. Soon, she finds herself swept up in a realm which not only holds remnants of Poe's presence, but has also now taken on the characteristics of Varen's innermost self. It is a dark world comprised of fear, terror, and anger.
When Isobel once more encounters Varen, she finds him changed. With his mind poisoned by the dream world, he becomes a malevolent force, bent on destroying all—even himself. Now Isobel must face a new adversary, one who also happens to be her greatest love
Nevermore was unbeliveably good. I loved so I cannot wait until this is released and it so doesn't help that the release date is a million years away!
 
 
What are you waiting for?
Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine

7 comments:

  1. This one sounds interesting!

    My WoW is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read Nevermore, but I have no doubts I'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I LOVED Nevermore! It literally blew me away because I never expected it to be so good. I can't wait for Enshadowed to come out, either! :) The synopsis itself is gripping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Nevermore and am very excited about this one too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Nevermore yet but I really want to and it sounds awesome :D Thanks for sharing!

    Happy reading with All thses things I've done :D I'll come back to check your review as I really want to read it :D

    Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I had this up a few months back as my Waiting on post. Absolutely loved the first in this series and can't wait for the second to come out. Such a cliffhanger at the end.
    Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished nevermore myself and I am totally in love with it! I agree the release for this is WAY to far off like my kids love to say " That's not FAAAIIRR!!!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!