Waiting on Wednesday (26)

Tempest
by Julie Cross

Pages: 352
Release Date: January 3, 2012
Publisher: Thomas Dunne
Buy the Book: Amazon


Jackson thought he had all the time in the world with Holly. Until time took him away from her . . .
Nineteen-year-old Jackson Meyer is a normal guy . . . who just happens to be able to travel through time. It’s all just harmless fun until the day Jackson witnesses his girlfriend, Holly, get fatally shot. In his panic, Jackson jumps back two years, but it’s not long before the people who shot Holly come looking for him. And these “Enemies of Time” will stop at nothing to recruit (or kill) this powerful young time-traveler. Jackson must decide how far he is willing to go to save Holly . . . and the entire world.

What are you waiting for?
Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine

14 comments:

  1. I love the cover of this one!!! Pre'tay Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O nice!!!
    Time travelling story!!
    This is so on my TBR!!!


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time traveling, yay! I love the action on the cover. Great pick! Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks good - I like time traveling stories :) The cover reminds me of the Hush Hush series though :( (which I don't like)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seen this aroudn a lot today and have put it on my wish list too. Sound awesome. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover its really dramatic. :D Awesome WoW!

    Heres mine: http://unputdownablebookies.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a cool pick! I hadn't heard of it until now so thanks. Sounds similar I guess in terms of time travel and the romance aspect to Time Traveller's Wife, but I like th added edge of the suspense.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had never heard of this until now. It sounds really interesting. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Time traveling is something I have not seen in a while, this one looks great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not heard of this one. Looks like it will be really good =DDDDD

    My WOW: Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just put this one on my wishlist. Looks great.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that one sounds really good, great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOh What a pretty cover. I love covers that just grab my attention. Must put this on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!