A Need for Book News (6)

A Need for Book News is a weekly feature I thought of doing displaying recent book related news that have been announed during the week! For previous Book News posts, click here.
Take a look at all the awesome bookish things! :D


COVER ALERTS!

The Statistical Probability of love at first sight by Jennifer E. Smith
This UK cover was revealed a copule of days back! I love the cover, the writing and well the book sounds really good too. I can't wait to read it!
Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins
Amazing! The cover really does compliment with the other books in the series which is a great thing. I have to really get reading this series!


OTHER NEWS
So, I'm a mega mega Vampire Academy fan and so when I found out you can read the first chapter of Bloodlines online I was ecstatic. Yes, you heard my right! The First Chapter of Bloodlines by Richelle Mead! Yay :) Okay, so just click on THIS LINK to go and read it.
--

Hunger games movie poster!
OMG! I came across this frickin unbelievably awesome Hunger Games Poster! It's official and It is just so so awesome! I love it and especially because of the beautiful, roaring flames, the symbolic Mockingjay pin, and the quote that perfectly captures the story. It’s all there!


And this is the countdown widget! :O ...come on March 23, 2012!
The poster, the countdown widget, what do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Love the two covers, and despite not liking the book, I'm looking forward to the Hunger Games movie release :) The widget and the poster are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the books, but I am looking forward to the movie!! The widget is awesome.

    When you get the chance please check out my blog! Thanks :]
    http://bookhi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Hunger Games poster. I can't wait to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover for The Statistical Probability of love at first sight! Sounds like an awesome book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the two covers! I'm glad we have a Hunger Games movie poster :) It's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Hunger Games poster! I'm not too excited about the movie though, film adaptions of books that I love always seem to disappoint me. I'm definitely going to see the movie though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Spell Bound cover! And so excited for the Hunger Games movie, the posters are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I much prefer the US (?) cover for The Statistical Probability of love at first sight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!