In My Mailbox (28)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's a great way to showcase the books you've gotten over the week, whether they are bought, borrowed or free.
(Click to enlarge)

Review
Forbidden by Jana Oliver
I've read Forsaken, the first book in Demon Trappers series so I cannot wait to get into this book!
Love, Inc by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout
Finished this one yesterday! I just loved it :)
Stealing Pheonix by Joss Sterling (UK proof)
I've read Finding Sky (got that for review this week  but forgot to add it in the picture :S) a few days back and it was just awesome so I can't wait to read this!
He's so not worth it by kieran scott
It sounds like a great summer read, I've waiting ages to read this!
Nocturne by Christine Johnson
Another werewolf book I think. Looks pretty interesting.
Invisible Fiends by Barry hutchison
My Gum by Andy Stanton
Scary covers for both books. They're not YA books but sound really good :)
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I've got Delirium in hardback, I prefer that rather than the paperback. It's still pretty though
Everlasting by Alyson Noel
So relieved to get this book. It was about time the series came to an end. I've  read this one too
--
Gifted
Shadowkiss by Richelle Mead
A big thank you to Cait @ The Cait Files, I've got the 3rd and last book in the series and I'm getting the first one too. Anyone want to fill in the gaps? :L
A great mailbox this week. I forgot to include two other books I got for review but you'll see them next week instead! What did you get in your mailbox?

27 comments:

  1. You got Forbidden? Lucky. And Nocturne looks really good... Hope you enjoy all the books like you did Love Inc.

    Nina @ Death Books and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books you got this week. They all look really interesting. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mailbox! I don't really like the new Delirium cover though... But Love Inc looks so cute!
    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful IMM content for you this week! I got four books, the one that got me jumping up and down was "Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor".

    Have a great week and enjoy your new novels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some great books this week! I can't wait to read Delirium. I hope you enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you tot tons of books! nice haul :) I wanna read He's so not worth it. is that the UK Delirium cover?? thanks for dropping by @ We Fancy Books *waves*

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great IMM :D I hope you enjoy all your books!

    Happy reading!

    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great selection! And so many books! Have fun reading them. I love your logo too...the girl reading in the window...great design:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books! Can't wait for you to review Nocturne!

    Here's what I got this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently pre-ordered Forbidden - can't wait for it to arrive! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really liked He's so not worth it! That's such a good series. Great mailbox! I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of great book this week. Nocturne looks great, and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Love, Inc.! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do like that cover of Delirium..but I agree. HBs are better!

    Also, yay for owning Vamp Academy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to read the Demon Trappers series at some point soon.
    Enjoy all your fantastic books!
    (P.S I hope you get the rest of the Vampire Academy books soon- they are AMAZING!)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to read He's So Not Worth It! I loved the first book in the series. Same with Forbidden, it looks great! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhhh, I can't wait to read He's So Not Worth It. I really liked She's So Dead to Us. I hope you like it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the cover on the second Demon Trappers. I so like it when a series all match :D I got Stealing Phoenix last week and am dying to get to it. I loved Finding Sky. You've had some fab books this week Mia. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by my IMM post. :) You got a lot in your mailbox this week. I think I would start drooling if I got that many books in a week. LOL! I hope you have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the cover of he's so not worth it!
    -Al
    happy reading!
    MY IMM: http://magnet4books.blogspot.com/2011/07/imm.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great set! I love the UK cover for Shadow Kiss. He's So Not Worth It sounds good.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  21. great haul! need to start reading the demon trapper's daughter :)

    my IMM:
    http://bookchilla.wordpress.com/2011/07/16/in-my-mailbox-7/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great Mailbox! You got some really good books.

    Happy Reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wasn't a if fan of delirium tbh. Nocturne is the sequel to Claire de lune which I liked looking forward to getting my hands on nocturne!

    Great IMM, thanks for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm reading Delirium now, great IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh you got so many books for review! I want to read Forbidden. And I prefer the HC Delirium,too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Vampire Academy and Delirium are really good books, great IMM

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  27. Greatness. Someone said Forbidden was the best book they've read all year. Thanks for stopping by.
    Amy @ www.bookgoonie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!