Waiting on Wednesday (22)

Until the End
by Christopher Pike
Pages: 672
Release Date: September 6th 2011
Publisher: Simon Pulse                     
Buy the Book: Amazon


It’s the start of the school year, and the popular girls have decided to throw the best party, one their friends will never forget. But hooking up and hanging out are the farthest things from their minds when the unthinkable happens: Someone doesn't make it out of the party alive. The death is declared a suicide, but nothing quite adds up. Convinced there’s a murderer on the loose, no one knows who they can turn to or who they can trust. Nowhere is safe, not the homecoming dance, not even graduation. The truth will terrify them, but it must be revealed. Their lives depend on it.


I really really want to read this! The cover is not all that but after reading the blurb, it seems like a book worth reading. And, I've always loved  mystery books!
What are you waiting for?
Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine

10 comments:

  1. This one is new to me, but it sounds interesting. Over 600 pages seems quite a lot for this type of book, so it better be good! Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this before, but it definitely sounds itriguing. Thank you for sharing! :)

    Carina
    (My WoW)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, been lurking on this blog for a little bit, but thought I'd finally respond. I can't help but think of the movie Scream. However, this sounds a bit more intense. I'm definitely intrigued.

    Preet
    A Written Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this but it does sound good! I'll have to check it out. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    Old follower stopping by.

    This book sounds very interesting. gorgeous cover!
    It's great to have something to look forward to, even though the wait can be hard.

    Thank you for sharing.

    My WOW for today

    Have a great day!

    Mysteriousbooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never seen this before but it sounds like a good mystery! I'll have to remember this one, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cover and you can't beat Christopher Pike -- I'd give it a try! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My! Thanks for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a rerelease of his final friends series *YES!* all three books will be packed into one novel... i can't wait!! i read it when i was younger, but don't have the books. can't wait to own it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!