Waiting on Wednesday (12)

What Happened to Goodbye
by Sarah Dessen

Pages: 416
Release Date: May 2011
Publisher: Penguin Young Readers

Buy the Book: Amazon US | Amazon UK



Who is the real McLean?
Since her parents' bitter divorce, McLean and her dad, a restaurant consultant, have been on the move-four towns in two years. Estranged from her mother and her mother's new family, McLean has followed her dad in leaving the unhappy past behind. And each new place gives her a chance to try out a new persona: from cheerleader to drama diva. But now, for the first time, McLean discovers a desire to stay in one place and just be herself, whoever that is. Perhaps Dave, the guy next door, can help her find out.
Combing Sarah Dessen's trademark graceful writing, great characters, and compelling storytelling, What Happened to Goodbye is irresistible reading.



What are you waiting for?
Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine

7 comments:

  1. That cover looks cute! I really need to read some more Sarah Dessen books-- They really are fantastic. Great pick! I'll have to check it out!

    Here is my Waiting On Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone who is not excited for the new Sarah Dessen is crazy! I'm so excited for this, I can't wait. Thanks for sharing!

    Check out what I'm waiting for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sarah Dessen's books, so excited for this one.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read this one. I've read almost all of her books!

    Happy Wednesday!
    http://readerbee.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-4-gathering.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cover,thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Sarah Dessen books! I'm looking forward to this one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never read anything by Sarah Dessen, but I've been wanting to for a while

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!