New books released this March

A new month brings new books!
Now this March 2011, many thrilling books have been released, sitting in the bookstores waiting for people like you and me to pick it up and indulge
Here are a few...
The Return: Midnight by L J Smith
March 3, 2011
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter
 March 3rd 2011

The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
7th March 2011
Rockoholic by
7th March 2011
Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
8th March 2011
Goodreads | Amazon UK
Afterlife by Claudia Gray
8th March 2011
 Steel by Carrie Vaughn
 15th March 2011
 
Born at Midnight by CC Hunter
29th March 2011
What do you want to read or need to read?
MIA
(NOTE: These are UK releases)

3 comments:

  1. Born at Midnight sounds fantastic, I've added it to my list =] I love the vampire diaries books too so can't wait for that to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just from the covers, a few of these caught my eye, especially Born at Midnight and Steel. I love the Vampire Diaries TV show, and I've been dying (coincidental pun) to read the books to compare the two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read all of the Vampire Diaries books and was anxiously awaiting this one as well. I am a huge Damon fan. I feel that he has a lot more charisma than Stephan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!